Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Mary Joyce is our medical director and the owner of our practice. She holds 2 Masters Degrees, one as a Family Nurse Practitioner and the other in Nursing Education. Prior to becoming an FNP, she worked as an RN in a number of hospital specialties, including emergency medicine, critical care and cardiac care.
Prior to entering nursing school, Mary Joyce worked as a paramedic in both the rural and urban settings. She has a significant background in patient care and brings her talents to the practice.
She decided to open this practice to add an additional primary healthcare center to to the East Mesa/Apache Junction area. As an FNP, she has the caring and compassion of a nurse who will listen to what each patient has to say.
Commitment to Green
Our business takes measures to reduce our energy and resource usage, including:
- We turn computers and equipment off at night to save energy.
- Our business uses compact fluorescent light bulbs, which use less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs.
Reusing resources is important to our company, which we demonstrate by:
- Reusing paperclips, rubber bands, etc.
We encourage recycling by:
- Putting out recycling bins for paper, plastic, glass, aluminum or cardboard.
Our business makes a concerted effort to be environmentally friendly by:
- Bringing plants into our business to improve air quality.
- Using eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Buying resources and supplies that are biodegradable.
We offer public access to our restrooms with purchase.
This location offers the following type of restrooms:
- Single Occupancy Restroom
The restrooms at this location are located: