Whether it be a 72 ounce steak challenge or an expertly constructed backyard patio, sometimes a photo captures your consumer experience better than a review ever could. When sharing your photos on EZlocal, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Only submit photos that depict the consumer experience. (Photos of what the business looks like and photos of the products and services they offer).
- Do not submit:
- Illegal content
- Violations of copyright
- Trademark infringement
- Incitements of violence
- Promotions of hate
- Invasions of privacy
- Again, you may only submit YOUR OWN original photos. A good rule of thumb is to only submit pictures you have personally taken.
- Photos may not be larger than 4 megabytes.
- Photos MUST be submitted in JPEG (.jpg and .jpeg)
- Only submit photos. Do not submit logos, brochures, screen captures and the like.
Photos that fail to meet these guidelines will be removed and any points earned will be deducted from your User Account. Repeated failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in disqualification from the User Reward Program.