Integrated PT Services
652 Youngstown-Warren Rd
Today: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Our state-of-the-art equipment and facility provides a positive, energetic, yet aesthetically relaxing setting where you feel at ease, and enabled. This allows you to attain focus on meeting and maintaining your rehabilitation goals, while our hands-on approach will facilitate positive change in your condition. Let our team of highly trained professionals take care of you and put you on the road to recovery, better physical health, and well-being.
We follow an eclectic approach to rehabilitation. What this means is that we do not prescribe to one particular school of thought when it comes to managing patient conditions. The benefit of this approach is that we are able to address a complex array of conditions and provide a dynamic, multi-dimensional rehabilitation environment.
A thoroughevaluation focused on identifying the underlying cause of your problem, not just the symptoms
* A plan of care that is Individualizedto your needs
* A Flexibleprogram that is modified as your condition changes
* A program that is based on restoringFunctionalchanges in mobility, strength, and motor control
* Innovativemethods of treatment focused on addressing your condition from all angles
* A Comprehensive home program that allows you take control of your condition
* Patient Educationthat facilitates optimal outcome and self management
I've had therapy before and been to different doctors. This was the first time someone actually answered all my questions and I felt like someone really understood my condition. Thanks I.P.T.S for getting me back on my feet
Someone finally got to the root of my problem. I've been to doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists and massage therapists, finally someone was able to figure out my problem. Now I feel great.
Mon 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tue 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM