The Law Office of Peter A. McInish, LLC
153 S Oates St
When faced with a legal separation or a business crime, having access to reliable legal services is crucial. Dothan individuals and businesses rely on The Law Office of Peter A. McInish for counsel they trust. Serving in a wide range of practice areas, this dedicated legal team makes use of lead attorney Peter McInish’s 30 plus years of litigation experience to address a diverse array of client needs.
As a proud graduate of the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, Peter McInish has been practicing law since becoming a member of the Alabama State Bar in 1983. As a result, he has accrued an impressive caseload in many different areas of the law, including the following:
* Real Estate: Navigating real estate transactions requires a law firm with the right background, from buying and selling property to understanding zoning regulations within a particular location.
* Personal Injury: Injuries caused by another’s negligence requires swift action, whether harm involves auto accidents, premises liability, or even wrongful death.
* Family Law & Divorce: Dealing with family issues can be tumultuous when dealing with divorce and separation agreements. This experienced divorce lawyer will help you address any family law issue, including child custody and adoption.
* Estate Planning: From the creation of living trusts to managing the probate process, you need a skilled legal team on your side to ensure your assets remain protected after your death.
* Business Law: As a business owner, steadfast legal guidance makes all the difference between the ultimate success or failure of your enterprise. Attorney McInish will help you resolve disputes, acquire new property, and secure title insurance.
Whether in search of help with family issues like child support or seeking assistance with estate administration and wealth protection solutions, this law firm will successfully represent your case. The Law Office of Peter A. McInish is committed to assisting Dothan residents with their most pressing legal issues. Arrange your consultation today by calling (334) 671-2555, or visit the website to see the full range of legal services this law firm offers.
Mon 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Tue 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM