Jacksonville Building Science
450 State Road 13N #106
Today: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Jacksonville Building Science is a family-run HVAC design and testing company as well as a certified Energy Rating company. We work with builders and homeowner’s alike, providing services and products that meet many needs. Our services include:
• Ductblaster testing
• Blower Door testing
• Energy rating - we can rate a home for the HERS Index, as well as certify homes for Energy Star, LEED, and USGBC green building standards.
• Building science investigations - we'll get to the bottom of your home/building's moisture or HVAC issues.
• Load calculations - we perform load calculations (load-calcs) for residential and small commercial (up to 40 tons) construction and renovation projects. This includes the manual J and S energy code documents.
• HVAC design - we can also go a step further and layout your ductwork, select equipment. size the grills and draft a professional mechanical drawing. This includes the manual D and T energy code documents.
• Test and Balance - we are certified to do residential and commercial balancing.
• Moisture analysis - we can measure moisture content of materials and track the source of issues.
• Energy audits - we'll get to the bottom of your high power bills.
For more information on services and our company visit our website.
Mon 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tue 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM